Friday, April 29, 2011

Joan Fall's Letter to the Editor - Jason West’s vision and dedication will serve us well

As a homeowner, small business owner and a lifelong resident of New Paltz, I am happy to have the opportunity to vote for a mayor who is known to work hard in the best interest of the people that he represents, Jason West. I know that his vision and dedication will once again serve us.

In all my years in New Paltz, I have never seen a mayor who has made the most of the position that Jason did during his term in office. He truly lives up to what we should expect from an elected official.

As the owner of Joanie’s Bistro Mountain Store, I need to take a look at the bottom line while offering the best product and friendly, caring service to my customers. There is no doubt that this is what we will get from Jason West.

Please join me on May 3 and vote for Jason.

Joan Fall

New Paltz

No comments:

Post a Comment